Cement-free temporaries in just 10 minutes
Effectively dissolves commonly used zinc oxide-based temporary cements with or without eugenol, use without the need for conventional methods such as instrumentation, scraping, and grinding.
- Saves time
- Easy to use
- Does not stain
- Provides 45 applications (using 10 mL per application)
- Can also be used with instruments such as diamond burs
How is it used?
– Remove and rinse the temporary restoration with water.
– Completely submerge the restoration in CLEAN-CEM for 10 minutes.
– Pick up the restoration with forceps and rinse it thoroughly under running water.
– Use the triple syringe with air and pressurized water for 5 seconds.
– If small cement residues are observed, a brush can be used.
Look for it at your preferred dental depot
See dental depots
or send a WHATSAPP message to 331892 4179